Sunday, April 1, 2007

A photo gallery by Nicholas of the Taj Mahal

Here I am. I made it. I also got someone to take a picture of me with my own camera!
Is my sister crying or sneezing?
I think this picture of the Taj Mahal is better than anyone else's. It has the reflection in the pond out front, LOOK!




This is what the king saw out of his prison window. I got my mom and dad to pose in front of the Taj Mahal. My dad is covering up part of it though.


I can hold up the Taj Mahal too, and asked a stranger to help me. This is where the mean monkey lives.
Here is the mean monkey that tried to attack me!!
Big gates. My mom and dad in front of the big gates.
The Fort Agra place was nice. It did not look like a jail. The grass smelled like a golfcourse




They had lots of mean monkeys.



2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Hi Nicky,
You did a great job with your photos of the Taj Mahal. I don't like monkeys and I really don't like mean monkeys. I am so glad they did not bite you. Please be extra careful. Have fun...miss you...Love, Aunt Kathy

Valerie said...

Dear Welden family,

Your trip is truly amazing! I loved the stories and pictures of the Taj Mahal. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Stay safe!

We miss you,

Valerie Duren