Friday, April 20, 2007

BARCELONA, SPAIN

Barcelona is one of Europe's most visually stunning cities.The architecture is a spectrum. Their most famous architect was a guy named Gaudi. I think this is where the word gaudy comes from. His work is nothing I loved. You make your oun judgement though. To me his work looks like something Fred Flintstone would live in. That is probably not fair but... you decide and come over here and give it a look. We took a city bus ALL over the city. It took about 2 and a half hours. We saw everything...here we go...
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey this is emma
wil u call me le told us u called her andi cant wait till u come back
2 day were are going to launch the bottle 4 space week will got a buz g2g cant wait till i see u again me le kt sd rr call u sitting wit us when u come back
i miss u lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well g2g bi
PS:im so0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
excited !!!!!!!!!!!wil u pleez email me
emmaloohoo21 @ ALO.com