Friday, March 23, 2007

Twilight golf on the high seas! 3-22-07

We had a sea day today. We did a lot of home schooling and Nicholas needed to burn off some energy! Hitting golf balls. The sunset was so amazing I could not choose one. I chose several. Actually, Charles took the pictures and Kathleen and I were in the room doing fractions! Tonight the captain said it will be perfect for a chance to see a green flash! We are going to cameras in hand and try to get the photo!! I don't think our camera speed is fast enough but we will try!! We are now in the southern part of the Indian Ocean headed for India!! There is a magican on the ship and he has a show tonight. If any gets cut in half, I will post pictures! Hope you enjoy Nicholas' golf swing and the beautiful sunset in the Indian Ocean!










No comments: