Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! 3-18-07

Happy Birthday early in the room! The kids could not wait to give me their gifts that they had bought along the way. Nicholas bought me a multi-colored bracelet in Brazil and Kathleen bought me an aquamarine (?) bracelet on the pier in Sri Lanka!! I think it is the year of the bracelet, not the pig!!
Closeups of the gifts!!

The birthday party group met before dinner for dancing. Mary Pat and Jay and Dave and Margie joined our family for my birthday dinner.

The whole gang! The staff brought me an unexpected cake and sang very loudly so the whole restaurant could join in the song! Very embarrassing!!


When will they ever stop singing????Nicholas used his bingo winnings and surprised me with a pair of yellow fancy tahitian pearl earrings! I was so shocked and he was about to bust for me to put them on!

They fit! They also go with everything, so he says!!! Good friends, good food, good family, great day. Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday emails!! With all the good karma I got the day before, I'm sure this is going to be a great year!! On to Malaysia!!!!

No comments: