Tuesday, January 9, 2007

In Miami - Morning of Departure!


Hi everyone,

We had a great time last night at the gala dinner and Kathleen and Nicholas were the center of attention as they were the only children on the cruise for now. They're still asleep now - and of course the game was great last night!! SEC Rules!! Keith arrived early this morning and he is helping us with last minute details and we're posting our last land based blog. It's a gorgeous morning with a beatiful view over looking Biscayne Bay!



3 comments:

Patty said...

What a view. I think I can see your ship in the background! LOL
Have a great time....e-mail me everyday!!
I miss you already! :(

Love,

Patty

The Creekbaums said...

Hope the Bahamas are fun! I am so jealous already! Hurry and post pictures of the rooms! Did you get to change rooms?

Keith said...

It was hard leaving Miami yesterday after meeting with the Weldens Tuesday morning. It was such a beautiful day and so many memories of my childhood days growing up in Miami!! Arrived back in Birmingham Wednesday night to cold weather after spending almost three weeks in Miami and Key West in 80 degree sunny weather. Wish I was on that around the world cruise too. Have fun and treasure each day!!