Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentine's Day at Sea

The pastry chef was working on this enormous heart shaped cake, hen Kathleen and I were making our way to noontime trivia. She admired the cake and he asked for ideas of decorating. He is a wonderful pastry chef! Remember the map... I will take another picture of the map soon, as he updates it with chocolates everytime we port. We had fun talking to him about the correct grammer for the cake as he is from Budapest and I guess American's celebrate this holiday more than most!


Apologies for the sideways picture. I am trying to do posts as the computer will allow and did not go back and twist this one. Please turn your head and enjoy the picture of Kathleen and her Daddy having a Valentine's dance.
The pastry chef's finished product at dinner before everyone cut into it! It kind of looks like Harry Valentine! Oh well, he left off the "s", we should have skipped trivia and stayed to make sure he understood our Alaama accents I guess! Regardless, it was wonderful cake, raspberry!




Nicholas convinced me I was his only valentine when he asked me to dance!





Oh my! What is this?? Looks like Miss Lisa has stolen my boy! She asked Nicholas to be his valentine, he said earlier in the day! She would be a good choice. Tall, beautiful, smart, funny, French Canadian and an assistant cruise director. She has been a special friend to the children since we got on the ship in Ft. Lauderdale. Thank you Miss Lisa!

Kathleen and Nicholas have a brother/sister Valentine dance. Very sweet and nobody stepped on anyone's toes! They will both be in advanced ballroom dance classes when we get home. Oh, to those fans of the Electric Slide from the disco era...Kathleen and I both have got that down. So watch out!


A fun night. Seychelles in the morning!





.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ello its Thomas, whats up with ya. Guess what, the writting assement is tommorow. What did the cow say to the horse..........moooooo!LOL. When are you going to get back America. Will is really weird today. See Ya!