Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rough Seas!!!

The lights you see are of the shoeline of the Rock of Gilbraltar. The ship you see in the other photo is the tanker that tied along side of us to fuel us up! I do not know what the price was per ton, I imagine a TON!!!

Seems we left rough seas after finally getting gas in the mile of the opening of the Meidterranean! We sat there getting gas for over 4 hours. The problem was it was 12 midnight when they started so my pictures are not good. I could see the Rock of Gilbraltar from my room but the pictures are not clear. We were over 4 hours there so we are 4 hours behind schedule. We hit a really bad storm yesterday that lasted a good 24 hours. The ship is still rocking some but not really as badas yesterday. The waves were over 20 feet high all day ysterday in the rain. Not a good day!

No comments: